POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wild Hose : Re: Wild Hose Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wild Hose
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 18 Feb 2001 12:37:11
Message: <3A900843.CB2AD04F@gmx.de>
Rune wrote:

> Not many physics. Practically only gravity (which can also simulate wind).
>
> There'll be more though if I implement collision detection.
>
> Which parameters would you like to be able to control?

It would be good to influence viscosity and surface tension of the liquid
which is the main factor for the size of the particles and of course for
their behaviour when colliding.

I still have not tried Chris Huff's particle system patch, but i think it
offers some things of that kind.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>